Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Children

After swinging, throwing and kicking the ball with the children it was time to move to the next home. The precious children hung on to the fence, waving wildly to us as the cab pulled away. Will I ever see them again?Will they get moved suddenly and lost in the system. Will they remember the day Petru brought 3 women to play with them? Will the little girl with leg problems remember wearing my sunglasses and being pushed by me on the swing higher and higher. I don't know...but for today she knows that she was loved very much by this tall lady who talks funny. Today was a good day for her, and me, too.
L
The second house provided a home for 14 children, a little older than the last. We had even more interaction with the children. Grannies and staff. More emotionally disturbed children. But the, too, knew that no matter what's happen tomorrow, today they were loved. As is typical for tis age child, there was more competition for attention. We had enough attention and I think everyone was happy when we loft.

I'm so very tired, so I'll tell you about the wonderful BBQ tonight, prepared bt 2 sucsess NOROC stories!
Love through Chris,
Bobbie ann

No comments:

Post a Comment